|Beside the Grandeur beach Resort is Magic Beach Resort. Do not be confused because they share the area. One employee there told us that the owners of these resort are just siblings but a conflict of ownership divided the land.|
Grandeur Beach Resort Rates and Accommodations:
Fan Rooms (up to 10 persons) - 1500 and 2000 pesos
Air-Conditioned Room (up to 12 persons) - 3500 pesos
How to get to Grandeur Beach Resort in Lambug Beach BY BUS:
- From South Bus Terminal, ride a bus going to Badian and that will cost 100 pesos. It takes 3 hours ride to arive at the Badian Town proper.
- You could tell the bus conductor to drop you off in Badian public market or in the crossing on the way to Lambug Beach.
- Both drop off area have many available trycicle or habal-habal. Trycicle will cost 20 pesos each person while habal-habal is 25 pesos.
- On the way to Lambug Beach, you could pass the Cebu International Golf Course.
- When you arrive at the Lambug port area, go right and walk a 300-400 meters in the beach shoreline to arrive your destination.
How to get to Grandeur Beach Resort in Lambug Beach BY CAR:
- Drive all the way to Badian
- When you pass the Badian Public Market, you're now 10-15 minutes away of the crossing to Lambug Beach.
- Look for any signage in the right side that says "Grandeur Beach Resort, Lambug Beach" or "Cebu International Golf Course". Then turn right.
- On the way to Lambug Beach, you will pass the Cebu International Golf Course.
- Assuming you're already informed the resort and reserved a parking lot, if you see a two way road, turn right. If not, turn left going to the Lambug port which a parking area is also available there.
*These are reference info only, all prices are subject to change without prior notice